An effective way to get rid of eye bags fast
Eye bags give the eyes a constantly 'tired' look and it comes undesirable.
They are usually as a result of daily stressful living and most times due to inadequate sleep (there's a reason it's called beauty sleep).
There are ways to get rid of unpleasant eye bags that make that males the eyes appear like they are desperately in need of sleep (or a look that's generally 'tired')
A lot of over the counter creams/skincare product work to get rid of eye bags including eye gels, cooling pads and so on and are effective for some people but if you'd rather get immediate result with something you can boast as natural, this fast tip works everytime.
Use Ice Cubes! Ice cubes work to relieve tired looking/droopy eyes/eye bags in a matter of minutes.
1. Reduce and relieve the swelling under the eyes by lying down first
2. Place ice cubes over the eyes (make sure they are clean as well as the eye area) especially placing the ice cubes on the area where there are eye bags
3. Wear a sleeping mask or have a clean piece of clothing to keep the ice cubes in place for a few minutes at a time
4. Do this for as long as you can bear at a time then continue till you get the desired result
5. Continue with moisturizer afterwards and then makeup as desired.