Joke : What's a shy and retiring accountant?
1. What's a shy and retiring accountant? An accountant who is half a million shy and that's why he's retiring.
2. What's an accountant's idea of trashing his hotel room? Refusing to fill out the guest comment card.
3. What's an actuary? An accountant without the sense of humour.
4. What's an extroverted accountant? One who looks at your shoes while he's talking to you instead of his own.
5. What's the definition of a good tax accountant? Someone who has a loophole named after him.